This wireless Transceiver module is an easy and suitable module if you want to setup your wireless communication system with low cost!! This module can achieve a good balance between wireless transition performance and cost!
You can easily add it with your own MCU/ARM/PIC/AVR/STM32 system!
- 2Mbit/s, 1Mbit/s, 250Kbit/s, three selectable transmission rate.
- MultiCeiver hardware and six receiver functions.
- 2 Mbit/s make high-quality VoIP is possible.
- +/- 60 ppm crystal.
- Only require an external inductor in the antenna matching
- There is no need multi-layer PCB.
- 5V tolerance level inputs.
- Improved ShockBurst and the serial interface can be easy to connect with a variety of low-cost MCU.
- There si no need SPI interface with the MCU.
- Received in the rate of 2Mbit/s, the peak current is 12.5mA.
- When the rate of 2Mbit/s @ 0dBm output,the peak current is 11mA.
- Power-down mode, power consumption is 400nA.
- Standby mode, power consumption is 32uA.
- 130us fast switching and wake time.
- With voltage regulator:Oltage regulators on board.
- Built-in 2.4GHz antenna,support up to six channels of data reception.
- Low operating voltage: 1.9-3.6V
- Small size:15*29mm